Monday, January 24, 2011

Unit 6

The loving kindness exercise left me feeling light and at ease, what a relief after a non stop busy day.  While completing the assessment I came to realize that my personal growth and development is stuck on diet and exercise as well as my inner consciousness.  I have chosen this aspect because I know that focusing on this can help the later two issues fall into place.  I plan on focusing on my inner consciousness, I will use things like the mindfulness exercise, yoga, Tia Chi and the loving kindness exercise.  All of these exercises can help me foster a greater inner consciousness. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    The loving kindness exercise really does make a person feel as if a burden was lifted off of their shoulders. It really makes you more aware of the truely good things in life such as how sunny it is outside even if the temperature is only 12 degrees. I have been looking for some meditation facilities in my area where I live, I think find a group will help me continue with this new journey that I am on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I love doing the loving-kindness exercise, it always leaves me feeling in a better place. I thought it was insightful how you said you would focus on inner consciousness and the other two issues would fall into place.

    ReplyDelete